Have you ever perused through Pinterest, Facebook or YouTube and got totally depressed because you don’t feel like you are up to par with the crafters or people around you?
It is only natural to compare yourself to other people and a lot of time it helps to push us to accomplish bigger and better things. Healthy competition is amazing for the soul, but kicking yourself in the rear because you AREN’T your favorite crafter is not going to help you.
Healthy competition is good for the soul, but kicking yourself in the rear because you aren't your favorite crafter is not going to help you.
Embrace your own personal talents and abilities.
Eliminate your fear of failure.
Be proud of YOU.
Secret to Justine's Success
- She knows her card making style - Clean and Simple
- She knows her time constraints
- She knows HER strengths
- She isn't trying to be like anyone else except HER
If you have a hard time comparing yourself to others and if it totally wrecks your joy and happiness, I challenge you to do a few things:
- Check out the card on Stamp Junkies Facebook Group
- Eliminate your fear.
- If you feel compelled to compare yourself to someone, compare yourself to the YOU of yesterday.
- Tell me what YOU are amazing at when it comes to card making.