Have you ever felt like you are floundering around with all the different social media sites? Trying to figure out what to post, feeling redundant when you post the same image to Instagram, Facebook and your blog? You know you could be doing something different, but what is that "something"?
Facebook - Give it a PURPOSE instead of using it as a dumping ground, share INFORMATION
- Share sale information from your favorite companies
- New companies you have found
- Post techniques or videos that bring value
- Share links for new tools or products
- Post the link to FB Groups you have joined
Blog - Create a different focus for your blog
- Post reviews
- Host a series
- Enter challenges
- Prepare it for your DT days
Instagram - Great platform to use if you want to be noticed by brands and companies and is a visual eye catcher
- Post the fast track snippet videos
- Post image of your cards
- Works in progress
- Snapshots of new product purchases
- Sneak peeks
- Use hashtags appropriately
YouTube - Connecting with people and showing them "how" to do something
- Tours of your craft space
- Product comparisons
- Organization techniques and methods
Twitter - If used correctly, it can bring you a new and diverse audience, but keep it quick!
- Do not post a link to images, post the image itself
- Post images of your favorite quotes
- Tweet your favorite sentiment from a stamp company and tag them in it
- Add a sentiment you want to have made into a stamp
If you want to make one of your platforms a collection plate for all things you, do it, but only do it on ONE platform. Make sure you wisely disperse, with purpose, the content to other platforms.
What are your plans for your social media platforms? Share them with us in the show notes!